One of the absolute easiest ways to host a party and please your large group is to hold it at Seafood House Calabash Buffet restaurant in the Myrtle Beach and Surfside Beach area. Whether you are hosting a birthday party, anniversary, graduation, holiday party or any type of celebration, here are the top eight reasons why we’re a party hot spot!
- With dozens of dishes ranging from all-you-can-eat crab legs, prime rib, oysters, scallops, shrimp three ways, fried chicken, ribs, baked chicken, kid-friendly dishes, southern cooking, salad bar and dessert bar, it’s easy for everyone to find something they love.
- You don’t have to cook the food!
- Want special dishes for your group? Ask about that when you inquire about reserving a party room, because the restaurant can often accommodate special requests.
- Seafood House offers three sizes of private dining areas that you are welcome to decorate for the festivities.
- You’ll have great party photos! The restaurant has a pirate theme with a buffet that looks like a wooden sailing ship, and servers dress like pirates. In the summer, mermaids swim in a 10,000-gallon indoor pool under a waterfall.
- There are no worries about where all of your guests will park, because Seafood House has plenty of free parking.
- For groups of a certain size, Seafood House offers special discounted dining rates.
- You don’t have to clean up! Our friendly and professional staff will keep your guests supplied with drinks, whisk away dirty plates and clean up after the party is over.